Planning a visit to Curlew Lake and the surrounding area and looking for more information? Here are some helpful planning links:
- FerryCounty.com: Tourism-focused site that lists lodging and campsites, restaurants, recreation ideas, events, parks, driving tours, and much more.
- RepublicWa.org: Tourism-based site focused on events and fun things to do in and near Republic, WA.
- RepublicChamber.org: Check out the Chamber of Commerce’s calendar of community events and activities happening during your visit. (Scroll down the page to see the calendar.)
- WDFW – Curlew Lake: Wa. State Dept. of Fish and Wildlife’s fishing prospects calendar.
- Ferry County Rail Trail: Spend an hour or a day traversing the reclaimed rail trail that passes along some of Ferry County’s most beautiful shorelines and countryside.
- Stonerose Fossil Site: Learn more about the area’s geologic history and hunt for your own 49-million-year-old fossil beds.